Saturday 28 September 2013

Interlude

Today is Saturday 28th September.  I know I am slipping behind with keeping my blog up to date.  So much so that my roommate for the past 6 months (Yvonne – you can read her blog at www.nojourneytofar.blogspot.com ), is gloating she is just about to overtake me on our blog post updates.  I have been up to date since the start, always ahead of Yvonne!  However, since my last post we have travelled Bangkok to Bangkok via Laos, Vietnam & Cambodia in a month!  I’ve been so busy I’ve had no time for blogging.  Right at this minute I am sat on our hotel balcony in Lamai, Koh Samui, Thailand watching the sea & pool drinking a gin & tonic.  A well earned rest as I have been endlessly searching the web all day by the pool to try & book accommodation in Bali with a Jacuzzi!!!  Tomorrow is my 38th birthday!  Only 1 week to go until our Odyssey Expedition ends in Singapore.  Keeping up to date with my blog can wait.  I feel I’ll for fit a $200 day trip to Krakatau volcano from Jakarta on 12th October & update my blog then, but maybe I’ll find the time before.  I just don’t know.  I’ve got some brill photos & things to write + advice for anyone who is doing this expedition in the future.  For now it’s back to the gin & massive prawns at the night market for dinner.  Best wishes.  Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment